Friday, February 4, 2011

Virtual Real Estate Assistance

More and more home owners are becoming absentee owners, maybe they inherited a house or a tenant has abandoned the home or the for-sale-by-owner has for whatever reason had to vacate the property prior to renting or selling it. 

Many f.s.b.o.'s of vacant properties are already upside down on the property.  They have zero equity and can neither afford or are too busy or too far away to manage it themselves and wind up abandoning the home to foreclosure.

What is a Virtual Real Estate Assistant?  A V.A. is like being in two places at once.  For a very modest price, a Virtual Real Estate Assistant can provide the f.s.b.o. an affordable alternative to listing with a Realtor by continuing, in the owners' place, to handle any repairs, cleaning or yard maintainance necessary.  My Virtual Assistantance service is a one-stop operation.  For a modest flat fee I perform an inspection, take pictures of needed repairs and provide repair estimates.  For an additional sur-charge, based on the scope of the work, I will oversee to completion those authorized repairs and maintainance . While I am not opposed to working with the owners' contractors, I have worked with many real estate professionals over the years and have my own sub-contractors whose prices have proven to be very competitive due, in part, to the repeat work that I am able to provide and pass along.

As an Investor I am also available to offer assistance if the home owner needs help renting or selling but cannot afford to pay a huge commission.  As an Investor, I can offer a non-exclusive, flat fee service to help get the property sold.  Compensation for this service is paid at closing, there are no up front fees.  My clients can take advantage of my 20 years in real estate sales and management without paying those high real estate commissions.

Find a Virtual Real Estate Assistant in your area.

For more info visit: http://www.hasslefreedeals.com/Virtual_Assistance.html

No comments:

Post a Comment